We represent our clients in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate.
The Stone Law Firm, P.C. has represented countless buyers, sellers, lenders and borrowers in connection with residential and commercial properties throughout New York State.
We understand that buying a home is likely the single largest purchase a client will make. This can be very exciting, but also extremely intimidating. Our attorneys understand the anxiety that oftentimes accompanies such transactions and will always work to make the process as seamless as possible.
For our corporate clients, we have vast experience in drafting and negotiating commercial leases, and representing real estate investors in different sectors. We advise and represent apartment cooperatives and condominiums and have acted as general counsel to owners of many commercial and residential properties.
Our Real Estate services consist of:
- Residential Closings for purchases & sales of Coops, Condos, Townhouses, and other residential properties
- Commercial Closings for purchases & sales of apartment Buildings, Mixed Use Buildings, and other Commercial properties
- Closing Services for Commercial and Residential Refinancing transactions
- Contract Review, Negotiation, and Drafting
- Commercial Lease Negotiation, Review, and Drafting
- Representation of Cooperative & Condominium Buildings
- Real Estate Investors
- IRS section 1031 tax deferred exchanges
- Co-ownership & Tenants in Common Agreements
- Landlord & Tenant Law